Be your own expert on breast cancer! Take control of your breast health by learning the latest about breast cancer risks, symptoms and screening updates, provided by Sutter Health experts in the Bay Area, Sacramento and Modesto.
Early detection equals survival. Here’s what you should know.
- Breast self exam – what to look for
- Breast cancer screening recommendations
- When to have a mammogram
- Breast ultrasound for dense breasts
- Breast health 101
What you should know about the risk factors you can and can’t control
- Breast cancer risk factors you can prevent
- Fibrocystic breasts
- Genetic testing for breast cancer
- Testing BRCA positive - one woman's story | Video
A comprehensive collection created by Sutter Health’s breast cancer experts to help you navigate breast cancer, from diagnosis through recovery.
- Sutter Health breast cancer guide
- Understanding your breast cancer diagnosis
- Breast cancer surgery options
- Breast cancer treatment
- Breast reconstruction options
- Coping with breast cancer
Answers to common breast cancer questions.
- Do implants interfere with breast cancer detection?
- Digital mammography vs. regular mammogram?
- Is tenderness in the breast a concern for breast cancer?
- Does increased breast density indicate a greater risk of breast cancer?
- Submit your breast cancer question
Information brought to you by Sutter Health’s breast cancer experts in San Francisco, Sacramento and other Northern California communities.