Lactose intolerance is a common problem that improves quickly with dietary modifications. Some people need to eliminate dairy completely, while others can make less drastic adjustments to their diets. Developed by Sutter Health dietitians, this free, helpful guide is a great way to try out a lactose-free diet and see if you notice improvements.
• A 3-day, dairy-free meal plan
• Dairy substitute ideas, including options for cheese, yogurt and sour cream
• Daily calcium recommendations
• List of non-dairy, high calcium food sources
• Lactose free shopping list