Take care of your skin by learning the latest in dermatology and skin protection, provided by Sutter Health experts in the Bay Area, Sacramento and Central Valley.
Baring your skin? Helpful information to show it at its best.
- Five things women should know about their skin
- Bikini NOT ready. Common but embarrassing skin problems.
- Are you a good candidate for microdermabrasion?
- Perform a monthly skin exam
Resources to help you protect your skin.
- Simple ways to protect your skin from the sun
- Tanning and sun exposure
- Tips to prevent sun damage
- Not all sunscreen offers you equal protection
- Know the warning signs of skin cancer
Common questions from members about skin.
- How do I manage dry and itchy skin in the winter?
- Is their a treatment for stretch marks and excess skin?
- What can I do about rosacea?
- What are the best acne treatments for women over 35?
- Ask our experts your dermatology questions!
Information brought to you by Sutter Health’s dermatology and cosmetic experts in San Francisco, Sacramento and other Northern California communities.